Beijing Downtown Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff was uniformly helpful and well-informed. ”
- 07 Nov 2014 David USA
- “ Really good staff. Sadly no window at room but this was known and because of working AC no real big business. Own bathroom with moldy smell and poor cleanliness! Breakfast is every day one fried egg with one slice of ham a bunch of melon and two slices of wheat bread with an orange juice. Not that bad but nothing for a whole week. ”
- 17 Sep 2014 Nils Germany
- “ The great wall tours they organised were really good! There were 3 options cable car, 6km and 10km. We did the 10km, which while hard, had the most amazing views! ”
- 09 Sep 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ I was pleasantly surprised by the facilties and their usefulness. But I felt unwelcome to ask questions or seek help. I don't understand why there are people working there who hate to be there. The customer should be king. I do not appreciate being spoken down to, yelled at or being treated rudely. The older lady at the desk needs not to be there as she does not know how to treat paying customers with kindness. Her behavior was deplorable and I was deeply offended. 불진절한 직원 대문에 화가 나~ ㅅㅂ ”
- 13 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA