Beijing Downtown Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really sucks. The staff is really rude. I never imagined there could be nationality discrimination... For Chinese citizenship, u are not allowed to check in. However on the webpage, they do not write anything abt that, even though u paid the deposit. U can never argue with the staff. Really rude. ”
- 18 Feb 2017 Anonymous China
- “ HAd a very good stay at Beijing Downtown Bpck. the staff id friendly and helpfull, and has excellent english skills. The only real bummer but not the hostels fault was the constructions site in the hutongs which made getting to the hostel a long walk, and sometimes a bit of a challenge to convince the costuction workers to let you through. ”
- 29 Oct 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ Rooms are a good size and very clean. Location is brilliant, on a 'hutong' in an historic neighborhood. Good food, services and public transport. We'd stay there again. We were travelling as a family and the place worked really well for us. ”
- 08 Sep 2016 Anonymous Canada