Beijing Drum Tower Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff were not helpful at all. There were not enough lockers for the numbers of beds in the room. And the lockers that were available were broken. The bathroom was not cleaned while I was there. The shower head was broken! More lights would be nice. The area was okay if you went right but nothing going left. ”
- 01 Oct 2013 Ashley Canada
- “ They have lockers, but they don't have locks on them - you have to buy your own, no renting available. The staff was not very helpful. There isn't a lot of communal space to hang out and meet fellow travelers. The place did not feel clean at all. There are only 3 showers for ALL of the people staying in the dorms, they were dirty, and one didn't even have a showerhead. No soap/shampoo/etc. My clothing and towel were stolen from the clothesline and the front desk was unfazed... Don't stay here. ”
- 08 Sep 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Stayed here for five nights - one in a private bedroom and four in an 8 bed dorm. Both rooms were extremely dirty, as were the bathrooms and other common areas. There's no real atmosphere here. Several people seemed to be living there and made it their home - very messy. The staff were extremely unhelpful on all counts. I ended up moving to a different hostel for the remainder of my 9 night stay because it became too unbearable. Location is decent, but basically everything else is awful. ”
- 19 May 2013 Anonymous Australia