Beijing Far East Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We stayed there for 3 nights. The room was alright, but very cold and humed. The staff wasn't helpful at all. The toilets and showers where dirty and there was no toilet paper. ”
- 26 Jun 2013 Lucia Argentina
- “ The staff was often rude ”
- 08 Sep 2012 Brayden
- “ We booked a double room with shared bathroom in the hostel and I think they gave us a dooble room with bathroom in the hotel with the same name with no extra cost, so in that sense it was good, but the ambience of the whole place is a bit dull and the staff is a bit less than correct. The woman in the tourist desk is not a great help and her prices are more expensive than other places. The location is good though. ”
- 19 Aug 2012 Pablo
- “ Large hostel that also has a hotel component. Very good location and value, and the shared kitchen was a plus, but staff weren't overly friendly and, most of all, the shared bathroom was very dirty and smelled bad. I wouldn't stay here again for that reason ”
- 19 Aug 2012 Kerry
- “ This is definitely NOT the best hostel in Beijing, but it is OK. The staff is not terribly good at English, and they screwed up my reservation. I booked for 5 nights, they put me up for 4. The internet, for some odd reason, will work with laptops but NOT with mobile phones. (I wasn't the only one with this problem.) The clerk at the desk harassed me on why I am working in China with an undue amount of suspicion. I wasn't aware being an ESL teacher was that great an offense. Just OKAY. ”
- 14 Aug 2012 Michael