Beijing Far East Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We stayed there for 3 nights. The room was alright, but very cold and humed. The staff wasn't helpful at all. The toilets and showers where dirty and there was no toilet paper. ”
- 26 Jun 2013 Lucia Argentina
- “ The staff was often rude ”
- 08 Sep 2012 Brayden
- “ We booked a double room with shared bathroom in the hostel and I think they gave us a dooble room with bathroom in the hotel with the same name with no extra cost, so in that sense it was good, but the ambience of the whole place is a bit dull and the staff is a bit less than correct. The woman in the tourist desk is not a great help and her prices are more expensive than other places. The location is good though. ”
- 19 Aug 2012 Pablo
- “ Large hostel that also has a hotel component. Very good location and value, and the shared kitchen was a plus, but staff weren't overly friendly and, most of all, the shared bathroom was very dirty and smelled bad. I wouldn't stay here again for that reason ”
- 19 Aug 2012 Kerry