Beijing Fly by Knight Courtyard
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was a fantastic experience of staying in Fly by Knight Hostel. All of them are awesome . They are really nice and helpful.Trust me ,you wont regret. ”
- 17 Sep 2015 Anonymous China
- “ Wonderful place. Nice people, clean, children friendly...... I have met many friends there. Highly recommended. ”
- 14 Aug 2015 Anonymous China
- “ Even nicer than I had been advised by my friends! Finding it can be a little tricky, especially at night but worth getting lost. Daniel & Lindsey VERY welcoming, they are helpful for any questions you have, good level of English. I stayed in Room 108 single w/ ensuite which is comfy room (comfy soft bed). Yummy cooked breakfast. FBK booked me on tour to Mutianyu, totally worth it but is a 10-12 hour full-day out! Recommend 159 (Peking Duck) & Xiao Mian You Huo for meals out near FBK. ”
- 13 Aug 2015 Chris
- “ The staff was excellent on email, in person and on the phone - they were very kind people and willing to help. I do recommend paying a little bit more and getting a private room if your budget allows. At least on my one night stay, the other girls were up doing things from 1am-5am with the lights on in a very small area. The hostel is down some back roads (safe, clean, good area) so I recommend having GPS coordinates to navigate or carry a good map as the taxi will not take you all the way in. ”
- 03 Jul 2015 jennifer USA
- “ You can get to hostel walking around 12-15 minutes from the 東四 station.The atmosphere is great. ”
- 18 Mar 2015 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ The location is great, that this hostel is located at the middle of Beijing. The staff there were so kind. And the building has great atmosphere. Would like to recommend other friends to come visit here! ”
- 30 Dec 2014 Po-cheng Taiwan