Beijing Fly by Knight Courtyard
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was a fantastic experience of staying in Fly by Knight Hostel. All of them are awesome . They are really nice and helpful.Trust me ,you wont regret. ”
- 17 Sep 2015 Anonymous China
- “ Wonderful place. Nice people, clean, children friendly...... I have met many friends there. Highly recommended. ”
- 14 Aug 2015 Anonymous China
- “ Even nicer than I had been advised by my friends! Finding it can be a little tricky, especially at night but worth getting lost. Daniel & Lindsey VERY welcoming, they are helpful for any questions you have, good level of English. I stayed in Room 108 single w/ ensuite which is comfy room (comfy soft bed). Yummy cooked breakfast. FBK booked me on tour to Mutianyu, totally worth it but is a 10-12 hour full-day out! Recommend 159 (Peking Duck) & Xiao Mian You Huo for meals out near FBK. ”
- 13 Aug 2015 Chris
- “ The staff was excellent on email, in person and on the phone - they were very kind people and willing to help. I do recommend paying a little bit more and getting a private room if your budget allows. At least on my one night stay, the other girls were up doing things from 1am-5am with the lights on in a very small area. The hostel is down some back roads (safe, clean, good area) so I recommend having GPS coordinates to navigate or carry a good map as the taxi will not take you all the way in. ”
- 03 Jul 2015 jennifer USA
- “ You can get to hostel walking around 12-15 minutes from the 東四 station.The atmosphere is great. ”
- 18 Mar 2015 Anonymous Taiwan