Beijing Fly by Knight Courtyard
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff was excellent on email, in person and on the phone - they were very kind people and willing to help. I do recommend paying a little bit more and getting a private room if your budget allows. At least on my one night stay, the other girls were up doing things from 1am-5am with the lights on in a very small area. The hostel is down some back roads (safe, clean, good area) so I recommend having GPS coordinates to navigate or carry a good map as the taxi will not take you all the way in. ”
- 03 Jul 2015 jennifer USA
- “ The location is great, that this hostel is located at the middle of Beijing. The staff there were so kind. And the building has great atmosphere. Would like to recommend other friends to come visit here! ”
- 30 Dec 2014 Po-cheng Taiwan
- “ Nice appearance and friendly helpful staff. ”
- 11 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff is gracious, friendly, and very helpful. English is spoken and had no issues communicating. Very close to Dongsi metro station and the Wumart for food/toiletry needs. Easy access to everything. Being tucked away in a hutong you get to see real life! ”
- 02 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA