Beijing Jade Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is not a hostel, this is a hotel ! Backpackers expect a kind of atmosphere together with other backpackers. You will not find this here ! staff : poor english, but very friendly and helpfull ”
- 21 Jul 2013 Erik Netherlands
- “ Good once you have found the right Hutong. Strangely, typically Chinese, names other than Jade YHI appear on the building in both English and Chinese. Toilets/showers in shared dorm good ”
- 16 Jul 2013 Bernard Australia
- “ It is still one of the best hostel i have stayed in at Beijing ”
- 20 Jun 2013 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ Enjoyed the stay. Just get as well informed on local transport as possible. Cabs are difficult and we almost missed our train! Good access to services and sites. Surprisingly good accomodation. ”
- 17 Aug 2012 Christian