Beijing Jade Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great place, they don't speak English but they could understand some words. It's a hotel with rooms to rent as a Hostel. It's good enough for what you pay. ”
- 01 Oct 2015 Anonymous Colombia
- “ Best location and value for money possible. Prices are comparable to most other hostels in Beijing but nobody is closer to the Forbidden City. Staff is great, there are always lots of travelers to make things exciting, and they're great at helping you plan trips to the Great Wall. I've stayed here numerous times and keep coming back because I have yet to find a hostel in Beijing with a better location, better price, or cleaner rooms. ”
- 18 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I didn't actually stray her so I had to mark Average just to get my comments below submitted. When my flight pans changed I tried in vain to cancel my booking. I called the Hostel directly, they said I had to call the Booking company, Hostel.com. At Hostel.com I tried to talk to a real person but only got an email answer after writing up my request for a cancellation refund. I was told I had to speak directly to the Hostel. And around and around we went... Nobody wanted to take charge! ”
- 15 May 2014 Steven USA