Beijing Leo Courtyard
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stayed there only 2 nights but still can recommend this hostel. The stuff is very nice and you can ask them anything. They speak very good English and are helpful. They give you the map of the suroundings and the subway scheme at the begging. And there are some cute cats at the hostel :3 The only bad thing is the smell from the toilet and it's a bit cold at the corridor but I can live with that. ”
- 11 Jan 2015 Anonymous Poland
- “ We stayed for 6 nights in this hostel and it was not a big succes. The double room was small and the smell was not very nice. There were no windows (to the outside) in the room. There were almost no other European tourist in this hostel, which made the atmosphere not that nice. Every morning we were waked at 6am by the cleaning staff... The location is ok, it is close to the shopping street with a lot of restaurants. But next time we will try another hostel in Beijing. ”
- 11 Aug 2014 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Beijing Leo courtyard was an awesome stay for our first visit to china. It was well located but we still had trouble finding probably one fault for only speaking English. The rooms were very clean and upkept. Would definetely return if I could justify returning to such a polluted country. ”
- 27 Jul 2014 Colton USA