Beijing Leo Courtyard
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We stayed for 6 nights in this hostel and it was not a big succes. The double room was small and the smell was not very nice. There were no windows (to the outside) in the room. There were almost no other European tourist in this hostel, which made the atmosphere not that nice. Every morning we were waked at 6am by the cleaning staff... The location is ok, it is close to the shopping street with a lot of restaurants. But next time we will try another hostel in Beijing. ”
- 11 Aug 2014 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Beijing Leo courtyard was an awesome stay for our first visit to china. It was well located but we still had trouble finding probably one fault for only speaking English. The rooms were very clean and upkept. Would definetely return if I could justify returning to such a polluted country. ”
- 27 Jul 2014 Colton USA
- “ Hostel is located far from subway, you have to walk though crowd on the market. In the hostel I saw only Chinese guys, but in the hostel rules (at least at the moment of booking) said that Chinese guys are not allowed in the dorm. The walls were very thin, like paper. I could hear everything inside the room. Toilet and shower was really a big disappointment. Doesn't worth this money... ”
- 16 Jul 2014 Anonymous Russia
- “ It was not that great stay, because there was not clean enough. I hadn't seen they clean the room except changing trash bin(just two times of my 6 nights). The dormitory was too small, and you have to make sure the location, actually their map was a little bit different with the real, it's more far from the subway and qianmen. but price was quiet reasonable considering we were in beijing. ”
- 15 Jun 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Really close to forbidden city, subway, and busses. Clean and nice hostel. Good value for the money! ”
- 01 Dec 2013 Jesper Sweden