Beijing Leo Courtyard
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hostel is located far from subway, you have to walk though crowd on the market. In the hostel I saw only Chinese guys, but in the hostel rules (at least at the moment of booking) said that Chinese guys are not allowed in the dorm. The walls were very thin, like paper. I could hear everything inside the room. Toilet and shower was really a big disappointment. Doesn't worth this money... ”
- 16 Jul 2014 Anonymous Russia
- “ It was not that great stay, because there was not clean enough. I hadn't seen they clean the room except changing trash bin(just two times of my 6 nights). The dormitory was too small, and you have to make sure the location, actually their map was a little bit different with the real, it's more far from the subway and qianmen. but price was quiet reasonable considering we were in beijing. ”
- 15 Jun 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Really close to forbidden city, subway, and busses. Clean and nice hostel. Good value for the money! ”
- 01 Dec 2013 Jesper Sweden
- “ We had a very nice time! Thank You! ”
- 06 Oct 2013 Anonymous Poland