Beijing Leo Hostel 2
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good Hostel for the price. If you want to live in a Hutong near the Tiananmen Square, this is a good place to stay. Very helpful staff and good rooms. ”
- 13 Feb 2014 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Rooms without windows are wet. Every 5sec. is started some engine or pump and of couse is noise. Unpleasure sound... ”
- 09 May 2013 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ Very good location, friendly and helpful staff, nice old China atmosphere. BUT the rooms are very dirty, smelly, cold and damp. Same as sheets, beds and towels. Broken toilet and shower. You feel like you don't want to touch anything at all..Low price is ok but next time I would pay a bit more to get cleaner room. ”
- 02 May 2013 Petra Czech Republic