Beijing Leo Hostel 2
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Rooms without windows are wet. Every 5sec. is started some engine or pump and of couse is noise. Unpleasure sound... ”
- 09 May 2013 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ Very good location, friendly and helpful staff, nice old China atmosphere. BUT the rooms are very dirty, smelly, cold and damp. Same as sheets, beds and towels. Broken toilet and shower. You feel like you don't want to touch anything at all..Low price is ok but next time I would pay a bit more to get cleaner room. ”
- 02 May 2013 Petra Czech Republic
- “ when i arrived, the desk clerk couldn't find my reservation and wasn't able to deal with it. i had to wait for about one hour (i arrived after 2 days journey in night time and was very tired), because he wasn't able to express hisself. then he gave me a room with walls full of mould.. i could hardly breath. the staff was, if speaking english, quite unfriendly and unhelpful. ”
- 11 Sep 2012 Anonymous