Beijing Leo Hostel 2
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The bathroom was too small and a little bit dirty! Felt the building was a little bit old with some repairs to be done inside, but it could offer I nedded and was cheap. ”
- 17 Dec 2016 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Pretty decent location, near to Tienanmen Square. Street outside the hostel is really interesting, with lots to see and do. Many tours operate from the hostel also, which is useful. The second hostel is located near to the first, but be careful of getting lost in the small surrounding streets. ”
- 05 Jun 2015 Anonymous England
- “ Good Hostel for the price. If you want to live in a Hutong near the Tiananmen Square, this is a good place to stay. Very helpful staff and good rooms. ”
- 13 Feb 2014 Anonymous Argentina