Beijing Leo Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Leo have a very nice common area, easy to meet friends . The foods are okay, although not cheap. Staff are frdly, just one of the bartender insisted to close the bar at Saturday night 2am,This is the only one not good experience in Leo. ”
- 02 May 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ I booked deluxe double room but wasn't somehow available (staff refused to explanation why). Had to stay in a normal twin room. Was refused to get discount or refund for the room change. I had to pay for deluxe room to stay in normal room! The hostel is not clean, reception staff are rude, doesn't speak English, tried to cheat the change. Coffee from the bar had a dead cockroach in! ”
- 26 Oct 2013 Anonymous Japan
- “ The Hostel was really well located, the staff was very friendly, the bar had good food (although a little expensive, compared to nearby restaurants) and beer. The bathroom and showers could be better though. The dorms and the bar used the same bathroom, so it was always filthy at night. ”
- 03 Sep 2013 Anonymous Brazil