Beijing Zhaolong Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I find it very interesting that a hostel that advertises baggage storage will refuse to store your bags for two hours before check-in time. I arrived a few hours before I could check in. The guy behind the desk told me to sit and wait. I wanted to go out siteseeing, and the guy behind the desk told me to take my bags with me. Also, the cigarette smoking in the lobby gets pretty overwhelming and filters up into the residence area. I thought smoking was outlawed in indoor spaces in Beijing. ”
- 20 Jan 2013 Julie USA
- “ Wasn't thrilled. First of all, it's in an okay location but only if you can find it...which isn't easy. Then, once found, the staff was surprised we were there. They had no idea we were coming and tried to say we didn't have a reservation until I pulled out my reservation and showed him. We were on 5th floor I think, and had no elevator for our luggage. Ok, but a little annoying. Bathrooms were clean and nice, but dorm was a bit dirty with no lockers and only one plug worked in the entire room. ”
- 06 Oct 2012 Anonymous USA
- “ I booked for someone else. No idea how it actually was. Just trying to get rid of the darn notification. ”
- 08 Jun 2012 Anonymous USA