Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We got there and nobody opended the door. We rang the bell a few times and the door was still closed. We were calling the hostel the whole day and nobody ansewered us. We had to go to another hostel to have a place to sleep. Completely awful. ”
- 24 Jun 2015 Anonymous Spain
- “ Very nice place! When you book this hostel you will get to live in a private house which functions as a hostel and that is very nice, because the owners are very happy to help you. Everything is clean and good. It takes like 30 min. to go to the city center. ”
- 15 Jul 2014 Sarah Denmark
- “ It was damn cold (no heating in the room in January and we got only a thin blanket to sleep under) and the staff smoked inside the hostel. ”
- 31 Dec 2013 Anonymous Poland