Belfast International Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hostel is on the edge of the university area but still pretty close to city centre - best of both worlds. Lots of good and cheap places to eat on the doorstep. Our room was an ensuite double - it was OK but needed better clothes storage and the washbasin taps replacing with proper ones - they were the pressbutton type and virtually uncontrollable. Communal facilities were good - TV lounge, gallery lounge, library. On-site cafe was superb. ”
- 19 Jun 2017 SUE England
- “ Was ok for a couple of nights. ”
- 15 Jun 2017 Anonymous Australia
- “ room was not cleaned ”
- 22 Apr 2017 Lars Germany
- “ Staff were very helpful. Location was a little out of the way. Best creaked very badly so slept on the floor. ”
- 15 Apr 2017 Joanne England