Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A place with atmosphere. We had a very nice stay, but outside temperatures below 0 were also affecting the room temperature, which could be about 15. They have a nice kitchen, too. ”
- 26 Dec 2014 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ Stayed in a private room and have nothing to complain about. Nothing wrong with the room and the bathroom in the "private rooms" corridor was very nice. The kitchen was well-equipped and was kept clean when I was there. Had a look at the dorm area too, the walls there looked very thin so those who are easily disturbed by noise might want to think twice about staying here. Location ok for those who don't mind a little walk (and close to Haymarket station). ”
- 25 May 2014 Janina Finland
- “ It's not one of the most central hostels in Edinburgh. This said it's still very close to the center. First day we took the bus which we quickly realised wasn't necessary. It's whithin walking distance. Girl's shower newly installed while the men's could use with a freshening up. It was calme when we stayed (very appreciated) but earplugs might come in use with loud guests (paper thin walls and open indoor roof windows for ventilation connecting to general corridor). It's a cool place to stay in ”
- 22 May 2014 Jannica Sweden