Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is an amazing place with so much potential but the lady who runs the place is not welcoming either nice, making the atmosphere heavy ”
- 04 Aug 2017 christopher France
- “ This hostels is in a church. It is very creative painted and has an own small bar and a big kitchen. So the kitchen is always pretty busy. The doors close pretty hard so it is loud sometimes. it was a good stay to catch the flight at the airport. the bus stop was just a few minutes walk. ”
- 17 Sep 2016 Pauline Germany
- “ This was such a fun place to stay, first of all, it is in an old church. I forgot this fact and was surprised when I walked up to it. There is a bar in the common room and the facility is licensed to sell alcohol. The women's showers were clean, and updated. The lockers were large enough to hold my huge backpack. There is a TV room connected to the common room, but quiet enough to chill out and watch a movie with a beer. I had a lot of fun here and would definitely go back. ”
- 07 Sep 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ I was looking for a cheap room close to the airport, and Belford Hostel delivered, although I could imagine it being a bit cheaper. The hostel is actually a church, which I found very interesting and refreshing. It is located about 10 minutes walk from the Haymarket station accessable by the Airport Express bus. I booked a double room, and it honestly exceeded my expectations. The room was very big, with a sofa, TV and a kettle. Staff was friendly, bathroom very clean. ”
- 05 Sep 2016 Anonymous Czech Republic