Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had a great time here. The staff are amazing, very friendly, and helpful. The common area is a cool place to hang out in in the evening. The hostel is located in a very good place because you can just walk everywhere. Locks are a bit tricky: just turn the key and and knob at the same time. The showers are clean and warm and the rooms are cosy and quiet. All around it is a great place to stay and and has lovely people to help make your stay more enjoyable. ”
- 05 May 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ A place with atmosphere. We had a very nice stay, but outside temperatures below 0 were also affecting the room temperature, which could be about 15. They have a nice kitchen, too. ”
- 26 Dec 2014 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ Stayed in a private room and have nothing to complain about. Nothing wrong with the room and the bathroom in the "private rooms" corridor was very nice. The kitchen was well-equipped and was kept clean when I was there. Had a look at the dorm area too, the walls there looked very thin so those who are easily disturbed by noise might want to think twice about staying here. Location ok for those who don't mind a little walk (and close to Haymarket station). ”
- 25 May 2014 Janina Finland