Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ What an interesting experience sleeping in a church which has been converted into a hostel. I really enjoyed my stay. Friendly staff, clean facilities, nice big kitchen, and fairly good location. ”
- 13 Jun 2015 Madelaine
- “ My boyfriend and I stayed for two nights. This was our first time in Edinburgh. The building is a lovely old church converted into a hostel. Our room and bathroom was nice and clean. The staff was very helpful with providing a map and suggestions on where to eat and things to see in the area. This hostel is about a 20 minute walk from the Royal Mile and Edinburgh castle which was not bad at all. ”
- 11 Jun 2015 Lynn USA
- “ The lady at reception is very disagreeable, always angry and screaming. All other staff are excellent. The room smell a little bad. ”
- 06 Jun 2015 Antonio Portugal
- “ I had a great time here. The staff are amazing, very friendly, and helpful. The common area is a cool place to hang out in in the evening. The hostel is located in a very good place because you can just walk everywhere. Locks are a bit tricky: just turn the key and and knob at the same time. The showers are clean and warm and the rooms are cosy and quiet. All around it is a great place to stay and and has lovely people to help make your stay more enjoyable. ”
- 05 May 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ A place with atmosphere. We had a very nice stay, but outside temperatures below 0 were also affecting the room temperature, which could be about 15. They have a nice kitchen, too. ”
- 26 Dec 2014 Anonymous Czech Republic