Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Stayed in a private room and have nothing to complain about. Nothing wrong with the room and the bathroom in the "private rooms" corridor was very nice. The kitchen was well-equipped and was kept clean when I was there. Had a look at the dorm area too, the walls there looked very thin so those who are easily disturbed by noise might want to think twice about staying here. Location ok for those who don't mind a little walk (and close to Haymarket station). ”
- 25 May 2014 Janina Finland
- “ It's not one of the most central hostels in Edinburgh. This said it's still very close to the center. First day we took the bus which we quickly realised wasn't necessary. It's whithin walking distance. Girl's shower newly installed while the men's could use with a freshening up. It was calme when we stayed (very appreciated) but earplugs might come in use with loud guests (paper thin walls and open indoor roof windows for ventilation connecting to general corridor). It's a cool place to stay in ”
- 22 May 2014 Jannica Sweden
- “ I love this hostel. Stayed there several times during my trip. Staff is great. Showers are clean and new and awesome. Private room amenities are great. Location is in walking distance to everything in Edinburgh that you could want to see. Very close to a Airlink bus stop that takes 30 minutes to get to the airport. ”
- 30 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Loved staying here. Its in a converted church which works very well. The shower facilities are brand new which is fantastic. The private rooms are very cozy and the amenities are fantastic. The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. Reception is open from 8am to 3am which is pretty great. Also in a great location in the city. I enjoyed walking everywhere although there are buses available very close and transportation to the airport is very easy from Haymarket. ”
- 25 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Loved staying here. I walked to everything I wanted to do in Edinburgh from here. It is very close to Princes Street and to St. Mary's. The Castle is less than a mile which means that Holyroodhouse Palace and Holyrood Park are both just over a mile. There is a Tesco very close and a few restaurants and a bank right around the corner. It is also just a few blocks away from a Airlink bus stop at Haymarket which takes you right to the airport in 30 minutes. The staff is incredibly nice and helpful. ”
- 24 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA