Bellevue & AlpLodge Interlaken
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The wifi is available in some areas of the hostel. I cannot use it inside the room, that's a real problem. Other than this, the rest about the hostel are perfect. ”
- 19 Nov 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ One of the best hostels I have stayed in for a long time. Five stars for the location and the friendliness of the staff. They were able to help me out in all the queries I had and also provided me with appropriate advices. A definite recommendation to all. Breakfast was included. Kitchen was spacious and modern. Good roof top lounge to relax. Overall a great experience. ”
- 18 Sep 2015 Nishanth India
- “ Great idea to have a roof terasse. Good breakfast and friendly staff. ”
- 28 Aug 2015 thomas Germany
- “ The bunk beds were really squeaky and loud with the smallest of movements when sleeping but everything else was great. Staff is very helpful. ”
- 19 May 2015 Thomas USA
- “ Excellent modern, large, fully equipped kitchen, bathrooms very clean. The rooms are a bit small, but it didn´t really matter. The dining room is located on the top of the hostel with a great view over the Alps. The staff is very helpful and kind. The hostel is located in the centre of the town, the main Train Station is just 5-10 minutes walk away. Would strongly recommend. ”
- 17 Mar 2015 Anonymous Croatia