Bells Beach Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The gentleman running the front desk was great - very friendly & easy to deal with. A lot of younger travellers at the hostel were surprised that I was staying there with my 4 year old son but welcomed him and were great. All round a very enjoyable & hassle free stay. Would definitely recommend. ”
- 29 Dec 2013 Steve Australia
- “ Very good place to stay! Friendly staff and clean environment! Cozy room and bed! I really like it! ”
- 22 Dec 2013 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ This is by far the nicest hostel I've stayed in. The facilities are clean and new, the kitchen has everything you'd need, there's an huge patio out back, and above all the staff are friendly and welcoming. It felt like a home away from home. Not to mention its only a short walk from the beach...and the pub!! It was so great I decided to stay an extra night! I would recommend staying in this hostel to anyone who's passing by the area for sure!! ”
- 06 Apr 2013 Anonymous Canada