Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Sala,the owner was very nice. I would just said that in room 17 the upper bed on the bottom on the left side is almost falling down. I would check that and also get a beter lockers...the ones made of wood doesn't look too safe:( The wi-fi was moreless and the computers on the corridor didn't work properly. However I recommend this place if you just want to sleep and take a shower.btw the showers were clean and ok. ”
- 18 Oct 2013 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Not at all a cosy location. Very dark and sterile. There are not even hooks for clothes/towels in the showers. On the one hand, it's not the hostel staff's fault if your roommates wake u up at 7.15 because they turn the light on and start to talk. On the other side they could hang up some signs at least.. for hostel-newbies! Really expensive for what u get! Plus one has to take the subway to get into the city center. Very strange people in the surroundings. ”
- 23 Aug 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ Very simple and boring but effecient for the time I was there. The dorms were dark with no windows and not a great kitchen area but worked for the time spent. ”
- 09 Aug 2013 Scott USA
- “ It says the service counter opens at 15:00 but no one was there so I couldn't get inside of the building. I even called the phone number which was on the window but got no answer so I had to wait outside for a while untill someone stays there opened the door for me. ”
- 03 Apr 2013 Anonymous Japan