Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ During the booking I could give an preferred time of arrival. I choose 20:00. I asked them by email if I could arrive by 20:30. This was impossible, I should book another hostel and that is what I did. So not very flexible. ”
- 09 Feb 2017 Arjan
- “ Only one staff member, it smelled bad everywhere, only 2 toilets for lots of people and the showers were not clean at all. Not sure I'll come back, specially because Sala told me 'I don't know what Hostels.com charged you, this is what you have to pay'. ”
- 01 Sep 2016 Ignacio Argentina
- “ Acceptable hostel for the most part. Lacking in some general amenities but alright for a short stay. ”
- 26 Aug 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ A nice place with a really nice guy who makes you feel welcome and is always willing for a chat. ”
- 27 May 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ I got scabies after staying in this hostel. ”
- 25 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Beds clean, comfortable, room not too clean. Beds creaky and ladder horrible. Tolerable for a day or two; nothing special. ”
- 18 May 2016 Anonymous USA