Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice atmosphere ”
- 11 Mar 2016 Anonymous Denmark
- “ This has been the worse "hostel" that I have been in my whole life, and I have traveled a lot. It's even worse than guesthouses in Morocco, Cambodia or Vietnam, and, commo'n this is Stockholm, this is Sweden. I have been in cheapest hostels and guesthouses, and even closer to the Central Station and, comparing with this, its have been like 5 stars hotels. ”
- 05 Dec 2015 Zuly Poland
- “ Shower room light turns off every 5 minutes, need to open the shower door to activate the motion sensor. ”
- 14 Nov 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Cheap and good connection to the public transport. However, all rooms are located on the basement floor, so no windows, no network connection inside, wifi is only in the one half of the hostel. There is a poor ventilation, so if you are 10 ppl in the room - poor you. ”
- 29 Aug 2015 Anonymous Lithuania
- “ No windows in the dorms AND no good air condition. First night I felt like in the tropics.... ”
- 13 Jun 2015 Pascal
- “ The owner was one of the sweetest and helpful hosts I met in my travels. I will definitely, at least, visit him again when I get the chance. I liked the proximity of the hostel to the water and any other facilities I needed, like public transport and shopping. Just be at least a decent human being and you will be treated as such. Be sure you have the telephone number of the place, you should call before your arrival to be sure someone is at the reception to let you in. Enjoy ! ”
- 06 Jun 2015 laura maria Republic of South Sudan