Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Fabulous old building located in North of London, which is very quite place compare to central,as well it's not too far from the tube station. Downsides were that the room we were staying wasn't that well refurbished, and there were too many Spanish and Italian speaking people, not that many English speaking people in the hostel. A good value for price if you stay for a week, free internet, early morning breakfast and dinner are included. ”
- 02 Aug 2013 Anonymous Lithuania
- “ Good hostels in reasonable prices. But shower room is very small and a little bit dirty. ”
- 09 Jul 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ -it is easy to access to the hostel thro' metro, but need time -it wasnt really a hostel mainly for short time stay, actually most ppl stay there for long-term -some of the long-term tenant were really annoying -the cleanliness of the room was acceptable, but not the toilet and the bathroom one of the bathroom hadnt be cleaned for 6 WHOLE DAYS! full of rubbish!! -you hv to share bathroom/toilet with many ppl -no guest kitchen, no wifi in room ”
- 01 May 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Very good location and very well priced. Nice clean room. Breakfast could be improved if you could bring and cook your own food. Otherwise a very good experience ”
- 30 Mar 2013 Oliver Wales