Bergen YMCA Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Entirely what can be expected for a 200 NOK per night hostel. Great location in the centre of Bergen town. ”
- 30 Sep 2016 Niklas Sweden
- “ Worst bathrooms I have come across. Made for a very uncomfortable experience showering. ”
- 25 Sep 2016 Thomas Australia
- “ Excellent location, very clean and quiet, nice staff. I spent two nights in 32 bed room, it was very quiet and comfy. I really recommend this hostel. ”
- 17 Sep 2016 Iwona Poland
- “ Very good location, really close to the harbour and the fish market, which is very handful in a city where rains a lot. The breakfast is fine although it could last longer. Finishes at 9:30am. The staff is not really attentive. My dorm was big, with 32 beds, but was silent and very clean. Unfortunately, they don´t provide towels. ”
- 01 Jul 2016 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Good location and value but no free lockers to lock up things lIke passports. No laundry. The kitchen was well stocked but very little room in the fridge. ”
- 23 Jun 2016 Paula Canada
- “ The location is excellent, near everything in the city center. The common areas are open for a limited time during the day, when if you are like me you aren't in the Hostel. I went in November (4th to the 8th), so the staff was also during the daytime and i didn't get to see them, since i did the self check in at night. ”
- 04 Nov 2015 Anonymous Puerto Rico