Bergen YMCA Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great place, well located. They have a fully equipped kitchen so you can cook everything. They give you a magnetic card so you can open only your room and common places, I think that reduces the possibility of anyone getting into the wrong room. The only odds: The shower has a button that has to be pushed every ten seconds, otherwise it cuts the water. The beds are metallic and very noisy. ”
- 06 Aug 2014 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Very unfriendly. ”
- 20 Jun 2014 Shea USA
- “ good location, nice and helpful staff, the cheapest in Bergen I think ”
- 20 Jun 2014 Anonymous Poland
- “ My only problem was the directions from the central station were not very easy to follow.. Other than that very good place to stay. ”
- 11 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Maybe I was out of luck but my room mates were terrible. They came back to the room at 2am and messed around, I stayed there for only a night but it was a terrible night. Other than that, it was ok. It would have been better if the Hostel had a proper luggage storage. ”
- 06 Mar 2014 Anonymous Japan
- “ Excellent location but the instructions to find the hostel can be improved. Very near to flybussen stand for bus to airport. Lower bunk of the bed is too short in terms of height, always ended up nearly hitting the head even for a small size person like me. ”
- 04 Mar 2014 Anonymous Malaysia