Bergen YMCA Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very well locatted, closed to the main attractions of the city and the bus stop of the airtport. ”
- 14 Mar 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Great place, well located. They have a fully equipped kitchen so you can cook everything. They give you a magnetic card so you can open only your room and common places, I think that reduces the possibility of anyone getting into the wrong room. The only odds: The shower has a button that has to be pushed every ten seconds, otherwise it cuts the water. The beds are metallic and very noisy. ”
- 06 Aug 2014 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Very unfriendly. ”
- 20 Jun 2014 Shea USA
- “ good location, nice and helpful staff, the cheapest in Bergen I think ”
- 20 Jun 2014 Anonymous Poland