Bergen YMCA Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great place, well located. They have a fully equipped kitchen so you can cook everything. They give you a magnetic card so you can open only your room and common places, I think that reduces the possibility of anyone getting into the wrong room. The only odds: The shower has a button that has to be pushed every ten seconds, otherwise it cuts the water. The beds are metallic and very noisy. ”
- 06 Aug 2014 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Very unfriendly. ”
- 20 Jun 2014 Shea USA
- “ good location, nice and helpful staff, the cheapest in Bergen I think ”
- 20 Jun 2014 Anonymous Poland
- “ My only problem was the directions from the central station were not very easy to follow.. Other than that very good place to stay. ”
- 11 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Maybe I was out of luck but my room mates were terrible. They came back to the room at 2am and messed around, I stayed there for only a night but it was a terrible night. Other than that, it was ok. It would have been better if the Hostel had a proper luggage storage. ”
- 06 Mar 2014 Anonymous Japan