Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The daily gym pass included int he cost was great. There are plenty of classes to take, tons of weight and cardio equipment, a lap pool. Comfortable hostel. ”
- 28 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I enjoyed my two days. The hostel was easy to find, close to public transportation, downtown Berkeley, the interstate, and all Bay Area attractions. The workout facilities were good and convenient. I didn't use all of the amenities, like the communal kitchen, because of the short stay. Were I to stay longer, I definitely would have taken advantage of all the facilities. Thanks for the pleasant stay. ”
- 15 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I really liked staying here. The location is perfect in downtown Berkeley, and not too loud at night. The rooms are cute and clean. There's a communal bathroom on every floor, and a communal kitchen on the 3rd floor. There's WiFi (though slow). They also give you free passes to use the YMCA health club next door, which is awesome. ”
- 10 Apr 2014 Emmaline USA