Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I really liked staying here. The location is perfect in downtown Berkeley, and not too loud at night. The rooms are cute and clean. There's a communal bathroom on every floor, and a communal kitchen on the 3rd floor. There's WiFi (though slow). They also give you free passes to use the YMCA health club next door, which is awesome. ”
- 10 Apr 2014 Emmaline USA
- “ It was very noisy starting with the cross walk chirping every time the light changed. Then there was construction beginning at 6am. And finally, the Zumba class below, which took off around 8am, I think. Good accommodations in a pinch but not a place I would stay at again nor recommend. ”
- 23 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Has one of the best location in Berkeley. Very next to UC Berkeley campus, downtown and nice restaurants. Walking to Kips (the best bar in town) is just 20 minutes. I have some friends that stayed a couple months and they liked it so much! A very nice place to make friends and know people. ”
- 18 Feb 2013 Rafael Brazil