Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I enjoyed my two days. The hostel was easy to find, close to public transportation, downtown Berkeley, the interstate, and all Bay Area attractions. The workout facilities were good and convenient. I didn't use all of the amenities, like the communal kitchen, because of the short stay. Were I to stay longer, I definitely would have taken advantage of all the facilities. Thanks for the pleasant stay. ”
- 15 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I really liked staying here. The location is perfect in downtown Berkeley, and not too loud at night. The rooms are cute and clean. There's a communal bathroom on every floor, and a communal kitchen on the 3rd floor. There's WiFi (though slow). They also give you free passes to use the YMCA health club next door, which is awesome. ”
- 10 Apr 2014 Emmaline USA
- “ It was very noisy starting with the cross walk chirping every time the light changed. Then there was construction beginning at 6am. And finally, the Zumba class below, which took off around 8am, I think. Good accommodations in a pinch but not a place I would stay at again nor recommend. ”
- 23 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA