Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was very noisy starting with the cross walk chirping every time the light changed. Then there was construction beginning at 6am. And finally, the Zumba class below, which took off around 8am, I think. Good accommodations in a pinch but not a place I would stay at again nor recommend. ”
- 23 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Has one of the best location in Berkeley. Very next to UC Berkeley campus, downtown and nice restaurants. Walking to Kips (the best bar in town) is just 20 minutes. I have some friends that stayed a couple months and they liked it so much! A very nice place to make friends and know people. ”
- 18 Feb 2013 Rafael Brazil
- “ This really is a wonderful bargain! Use of a full kitchen, and a little fridge in one's room, enable one to save on meals. Everything is immaculate, and the staff and fellow lodgers are friendly. Earplugs are recommended for the light sleeper because the street outside is not quiet, and the young don't always retire early :-) ”
- 11 Jun 2012 Valerie