Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Berlin Overnight tried to get to my Visa-card information. Their only interest was in my CVV-code. I paid in advance but they they said I had no booking if they couldn't have my Visa card information. I tried to cancel my booking with Hostels.com in good time but they said I had to do it direct to the Hostel. The hostel didn't answer on my request but wanted my Visa card information ... I didn't get any room or my money back. ”
- 09 May 2014 Anders Sweden
- “ The AS appartements were perfect for us as a couple. First we ere put in a better room than ordered and after a few hours we were put in an even better room with washingmashine, small kitchen, and a bartable to eat at. The surroundings were quite and nice with a little park just outside the door. The location was far from downtown but it was nice and local. Not alot of people spoke English in the neighborhood but they were really friendly. ”
- 10 Oct 2013 Thea Mathilde Denmark
- “ The service of this business was a joke from the start. The guy we dealt with was rude and not very friendly at all. The accommodation we booked to stay in for 2 nights we didn't actually even stay in, we were put in what it appeared to be a construction site type room. Yes we had a bed at the end of the day. The next day we were promised to be moved to our actual room we booked, to be greeted by him an hour late and then told were going to be put in another hostel dorm room. Stay away guys! ”
- 05 Jul 2012 Sandra