Berlin Youth Hostel International
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel was clean and had a good atmosphere for the group I was staying with, however, they charged us extra money for each night and some membership card... It was unexpected and very disappointing to have to pay more than we had originally thought. The rooms were sweaty hot with no air conditioning and the bathrooms were small and toilet paper was not anywhere to be found ”
- 01 Aug 2013 Nicole USA
- “ Breakfast in the morning was fantastic, there was a great range of food that could meet everyone's taste. The staff was very kind and helpful giving any kind of information, and the atmosphere was also very good. There were people from all over the world and we could stay in the common room without worrying to disturb others. Internet was expensive if you needed to surf for a while, but on the other side the hostel offered many computers and allowed to visit some websites for free, exellent! ”
- 03 Jul 2013 Matteo
- “ YOUTH HOSTEL best describes this one. Not the best place for more Mature Adults but they stuck me WAY in the Back away from the Bus Loads of Teens but with that came the Chore of going UP and Down Stairs and through the long corridor to get to the only Exit!, Could Update their Mid Evil Keys required for the Room and Lockers and the Bathrooms but they were Safe and Secure, Sadly only had two Shitters and two Showers for each floor. Breakfast was the Best I had at all 6 places I stayed in Europe. ”
- 20 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ I would love to come again.......... ”
- 16 Mar 2013 Anonymous India