Bermuda Triangle B
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good value for money, clean and experienced stuff. No parking spot although ”
- 17 Sep 2015 Igor Moldova
- “ Perfectly nice apartment in a great location... maybe less suitable if you are very sensitive to noise though. We also thought it was a bit strange that the owner let the 'next' guests into the apartment right the moment we left it, without cleaning first, but when we arrived, the apartment looked all fine and clean. ”
- 11 Aug 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ The place has a very special location as it is within a walking distance from the main bus station and next to the market. The staff are helpful we left our bags earlier than the check-in time like at 8 am. The room is clean, spacious and the bathroom is good too. Most importantly the price os really good compared to prices of hostels in such a special area. ”
- 09 Aug 2015 Anonymous Egypt
- “ Almost like staying in a personal apartment. Stocked kitchen provided for use. Free laundry, but make sure to budget time to hang clothes to dry because there is no dryer. ”
- 19 Dec 2014 Kelsey USA