Bermuda Triangle B
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ These are apartments turned into basically a B&B. In my apartment, there were 3 bedrooms, a bath and a kitchen. It is a self-serve breakfast, but he keeps the pantry stocked. The rooms are very nice and there wasn't ever a problem sharing the bathroom. The location wasn't in the heart of the city, but it wasn't far. Victor is really nice, even let me use a charger while I was there. Everything is very clean and the facilities were great. This is an amazing value for the money in Cologne. ”
- 09 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Big room in a central location with very good self-service breakfast. If you are a light sleeper: The house is very clairaudient, you hear every sound from the street etc. The B&B provided earplugs, though. :-) ”
- 12 Apr 2013 Frederike Germany
- “ Great space and beautifully cared for. Most friendly atmospere with an amazing host, who seemed to anticipate wishes. Would go back any time! Thank you. ”
- 05 Jan 2013 Christel Germany
- “ We were very pleased with the super-friendly host (Viktor Zimmerman) and the good, clean and absolute value for money B&B/appartment! Things we would have liked: 1) a place to hang wet towels to dry 2) a small micro-wave 3) a small closet (for clothes) ”
- 29 Dec 2012 Ruben Belgium