Bermuda Triangle B
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good place to stay in Cologne! But be prepared to call the owner when you arrive, they dont have reception. The room is spacious with tv, a large wardrobe and desk. Breakfast included. ”
- 01 Jan 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ These are apartments turned into basically a B&B. In my apartment, there were 3 bedrooms, a bath and a kitchen. It is a self-serve breakfast, but he keeps the pantry stocked. The rooms are very nice and there wasn't ever a problem sharing the bathroom. The location wasn't in the heart of the city, but it wasn't far. Victor is really nice, even let me use a charger while I was there. Everything is very clean and the facilities were great. This is an amazing value for the money in Cologne. ”
- 09 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Big room in a central location with very good self-service breakfast. If you are a light sleeper: The house is very clairaudient, you hear every sound from the street etc. The B&B provided earplugs, though. :-) ”
- 12 Apr 2013 Frederike Germany