Bermuda Triangle B
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Almost like staying in a personal apartment. Stocked kitchen provided for use. Free laundry, but make sure to budget time to hang clothes to dry because there is no dryer. ”
- 19 Dec 2014 Kelsey USA
- “ Room was very good, everything newly renovated and clean. Kitchen was very small, good enough to make something little, but not extremely recommended for cooking a propper meal for two. Breakfast was to be made yourself and was to be found in the fridge (cheese, yoghurt, milk, meat, butter, jam), and there was bread, coffee and thee. Definetly enough, but we bought some extra fruits to accompany it. Hosts were friendly. Location was incredibly good! ”
- 05 Aug 2014 Joëlle Belgium
- “ We had a great stay at Victor's place. Nice apartment, great location, clean, nice breakfast. Highly recommended! ”
- 22 Jul 2014 Lior Israel
- “ The room was indeed very nice. The only thing is that they should have a bigger sign at the front. ”
- 27 Jun 2014 Yhon Anderson Colombia
- “ I think it was a really nice place and i enjoyed staying there. But it was a little difficult to locate, with a very small wall post. ”
- 15 May 2014 Idu Netherlands