Bern Backpackers Hotel&Hostel Glocke
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I always have a great stay at the Bern Backpackers Hotel. I've been coming to Switzerland for an artist residency for a couple years now and I always stay here. Affordable, right in the center of town and very comfortable. They are great! ”
- 15 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The location and cleanliness of the rooms were the standout features for this hostel. It is dead center in the middle of the historic part of town with many restaurants and attraction right out the front door. The only issue was that the staff seemed a little annoyed when I would ask them for help, although they definitely weren't rude. ”
- 05 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Wonderful spot, very clean and comfortable. ”
- 30 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Really great hostel, amazing communal space and kitchen. Good location too. ”
- 06 Jul 2014 Anonymous England
- “ We wished there had been wifi in the rooms. It also would have been nice to have the kitchen open for food preparation during the lunchtime hours. Overall, the staff was very helpful and the common room was a great area to read/watch the World Cup/use computers with wifi. The atmosphere wasn't very social, however, and there was one older man (couldn't identify if he was staff or not) who was quite rude to other travelers. The club downstairs beneath the hostel was not ideal either. ”
- 23 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Facility and location was very very good. There were the private lockers with key, security was very safe. There were persnal lamps above beds, so i feel private. i very recommad this hostel. ”
- 09 Jan 2014 jihye South Korea