Bern Backpackers Hotel&Hostel Glocke
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Full marks to location... But facilities are not enough... They don't have proper kitchen with basic food and they charge for internet surfing on desktop and charge heavy city tax providing you free local travel pass which is useless for such a small city... ”
- 09 Jun 2015 Anonymous India
- “ Excellent location and ok accommodations. The staff was rude - all three women that I interacted with. And my traveling companion and I are naturally polite people. Other guests were also commenting on the staff's tone. However, in honestly I'd still stay here again for the location and just keep as polite as possible to minimize the staff's rudeness. ”
- 14 Mar 2015 Kristen USA
- “ very expensive. However, very clean, quiet and well located. ”
- 05 Mar 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ This place was great. If I were going to Bern I would stay here. The staff are friendly and they are always willing to help. It was all round a great time and I will come back here at some point. It's also close to public transport and luckily Bern isn't massive. Highly recommend this place to anyone. ”
- 18 Jan 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ Nice place to stay, staff could be more friendly, wifi totally sucks ”
- 22 Dec 2014 Carlos Mexico