Bern Backpackers Hotel&Hostel Glocke
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really great hostel, amazing communal space and kitchen. Good location too. ”
- 06 Jul 2014 Anonymous England
- “ We wished there had been wifi in the rooms. It also would have been nice to have the kitchen open for food preparation during the lunchtime hours. Overall, the staff was very helpful and the common room was a great area to read/watch the World Cup/use computers with wifi. The atmosphere wasn't very social, however, and there was one older man (couldn't identify if he was staff or not) who was quite rude to other travelers. The club downstairs beneath the hostel was not ideal either. ”
- 23 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Facility and location was very very good. There were the private lockers with key, security was very safe. There were persnal lamps above beds, so i feel private. i very recommad this hostel. ”
- 09 Jan 2014 jihye South Korea
- “ I recommend it for sure!!! The location was great, opposite to the theater. The rooms were small, but the price for Switzerland was very good! It was clean and quite. The reception has a special working time, what was stange for me. ”
- 04 Oct 2013 Anonymous Bulgaria
- “ This hostel was easy to find. The direction we got was easy to follow. We had a big room since we ordered for private double bed. It was clean and I like the idea that there was a sink in the room so we actually had access to water without going out of the room. The bed and the pillows were comfortable.All in all, great place to stay. I will definitely come back! ”
- 08 Sep 2013 Michelle Chan Norway