Bern Backpackers Hotel&Hostel Glocke
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I felt very comfortable and would recommend it to anyone ”
- 25 Jan 2016 Beatrice Switzerland
- “ The kitchen has everything you need to make your own meals, and there is ample seating for eating and hanging out with fellow travellers. Although there is no air conditioning, opening the window in the room is very refreshing, although it was quite noisy outside due to the many restaurants surrounding the hostel. There is a sink and lockers in the room, the bathrooms and showers are in separate areas. ”
- 23 Jul 2015 Lauren Canada
- “ Full marks to location... But facilities are not enough... They don't have proper kitchen with basic food and they charge for internet surfing on desktop and charge heavy city tax providing you free local travel pass which is useless for such a small city... ”
- 09 Jun 2015 Anonymous India
- “ Excellent location and ok accommodations. The staff was rude - all three women that I interacted with. And my traveling companion and I are naturally polite people. Other guests were also commenting on the staff's tone. However, in honestly I'd still stay here again for the location and just keep as polite as possible to minimize the staff's rudeness. ”
- 14 Mar 2015 Kristen USA
- “ very expensive. However, very clean, quiet and well located. ”
- 05 Mar 2015 Anonymous Brazil