Bern Backpackers Hotel&Hostel Glocke
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I recommend it for sure!!! The location was great, opposite to the theater. The rooms were small, but the price for Switzerland was very good! It was clean and quite. The reception has a special working time, what was stange for me. ”
- 04 Oct 2013 Anonymous Bulgaria
- “ This hostel was easy to find. The direction we got was easy to follow. We had a big room since we ordered for private double bed. It was clean and I like the idea that there was a sink in the room so we actually had access to water without going out of the room. The bed and the pillows were comfortable.All in all, great place to stay. I will definitely come back! ”
- 08 Sep 2013 Michelle Chan Norway
- “ Everything was just perfect... a bit expensive but everything is expensive in Suitzerland ! The breakfast is not included but there is a kitchen avalable for the gest ! ”
- 10 Jun 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Well located, alot of families were there during our stay, so atmosphere was all but party. Still a nice place to stay. ”
- 08 May 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ One of the cleanest hostels I've ever stayed at. In a very good location, easy to walk to anywhere in Bern. Staff isn't there 24/7 but it never seemed to be an issue. ”
- 17 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Very good kitchen and common space. Only that apart from us, there were also other travelers thought that the hostel was closed. The ground floor was a bar which was closed in the daytime, and because of the darkness we thought it hasn't opened yet. Have to go up to second floor for the reception. ”
- 24 Dec 2012 Anonymous Hong Kong