Bern Backpackers Hotel&Hostel Glocke
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I recommend this hostel 100 percent. Good location and when you make the checkin, they give you a ticket for travel in public transport totaly free. ”
- 22 Jul 2016 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Generally a really nice room and location but despite the no smoking signs everywhere my room reeked of cigarettes, even after leaving the windows open all day. Also, generally no real security apart from locks on the doors. I was never once questioned when entering or exiting and the front door is open. ”
- 06 Apr 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Be careful with this hostel. It isn't bad but the fact that it is just over one pub, so there is a lot of noise until 2 in the morning, more or less. They give you free earplugs, available in reception during night, but they should say this issue in the announce. I couldn’t use the earplugs because I had to wake up early in the morning, so in that case I couldn't hear the alarm clock. if you like party and plan to go late to sleep, this is perfect for you, of course. ”
- 25 Mar 2016 Ruben Spain
- “ Staff was very helpful and hostel was very clean and quiet with a nice, relaxing common area, centrally located. ”
- 31 Jan 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ I felt very comfortable and would recommend it to anyone ”
- 25 Jan 2016 Beatrice Switzerland