Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is located in a pretty active area, but I didn't have any problems with noise or getting to sleep. It's right across from the beach so that's a plus. The only downside was that the bathrooms were a little moldy, but as I assume they're built to be able to wash off sand from the beaches and other debris I didn't really care too much. ”
- 27 Jan 2012 Jason USA
- “ Greate Place. Huge rooms, with seperate big bath, huge bed 1.60m, TV, DVD Player and 1000 DVDs to watch for free in the lobby, verry nice staff and a bar, where the barkeeper asks you, if you are happy with the amount of wodka in the glass or you rather whish more in it :). Would recomend this place to every friend staying in this area ”
- 17 Aug 2011 Simon
- “ friendly staff, near the beach, nice restaurants nearby. air con and lots of movies.. it was a very nice place to stay...i would come back. Mr Adam its a very nice person ”
- 12 Aug 2011 Alexandre Costa
- “ Got wifi but can't use it.. I don't know why but above all we love the place!! ”
- 28 Mar 2011 Ailmer
- “ good location, owner Adam very helpful, A/C unit leaks water ”
- 18 Mar 2011 Harry