Best Island Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great staff. Had an awesome tıme wıth no problems. Unbeatable vıew from the roof. ”
- 02 Jul 2014 Anonymous
- “ Very nice location ”
- 11 Jun 2014 Anonymous Peru
- “ Really helpful staff who helped me organise activities not just in Istanbul but for the rest of my trip in Turkey. Pretty great hostel. ”
- 24 Apr 2014 Stuart Australia
- “ Clean room in good, safe location (right by the harbor, blue mosque and Hagia Sophia), and decent breakfast (coffee, boiled egg, 3 olives, a little bit of cheese and meat, bread), very basic accommodations (got the basic double), no view out the window and no real common area for people hang out in. The directions on how to get to the hostel are hard to use, I highly recommend printing out a map with the hostel on it. ”
- 10 Nov 2013 Bonnie USA
- “ That was the worst hostel I ever been to... we actually booked a shared tent but thanks to the always lying manager we ended up in a tiny dirty dorm paying 3 times more as the planned price. Restrooms were just awful, showers are dirty etc! in the end on the last day me and my gf noticed that the manager turned off our wi-fi cause he wanted us to check out earlier!!!! also i would like to add that the luggage room is only available for 2 hours.. thank you for listening^^ ”
- 06 Nov 2013 Artem Russia