Best Island Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great place, super nice staff, especially Erkan (day shift) and Walid (overnight shift) excelent location, affordable price, good traditional breakfast, the room was good with nice A/C, very cozy place full of people from all over, great experience. The hot water was broken all the time, the bathrooms could be a little more comfortable ”
- 24 Sep 2014 Anonymous Colombia
- “ The hostel's location is excellent with 5 minutes walk to Blue Mosque. The terrace has a super view! The shared bathroom is almost always dirty and breakfast is a little poor. ”
- 03 Aug 2014 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Apologies to the magic bus which is a good hostel though I mistakenly gave them this review. This is correct: The staff just chucked people's luggage around while cleaning and weren't very helpful when it was raining and we had to come inside from the "tent" (actually a balcony with an awning), put beds in awkward places and didn't seem to care too much. The next day they didn't arrange it properly either which lead to confusion. But a beautiful view and nice to sleep outside (no mosquitos) . ”
- 01 Aug 2014 Anonymous Cocos (keeling) Islands
- “ Great staff. Had an awesome tıme wıth no problems. Unbeatable vıew from the roof. ”
- 02 Jul 2014 Anonymous
- “ Very nice location ”
- 11 Jun 2014 Anonymous Peru
- “ Really helpful staff who helped me organise activities not just in Istanbul but for the rest of my trip in Turkey. Pretty great hostel. ”
- 24 Apr 2014 Stuart Australia