Best Island Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really nice place to stay in Istanbul. Very well placed and definitely one of the cheapest deals you will get here. All good. ”
- 30 Mar 2015 Matthieu France
- “ Great place to stay! Excellent price! Rooms, bathrooms, common areas all very clean. Excellent location in Sultahnahmet too. Hosts are super accommodating and friendly. Would definitely recommend! ”
- 07 Jan 2015 Erik USA
- “ Great place, super nice staff, especially Erkan (day shift) and Walid (overnight shift) excelent location, affordable price, good traditional breakfast, the room was good with nice A/C, very cozy place full of people from all over, great experience. The hot water was broken all the time, the bathrooms could be a little more comfortable ”
- 24 Sep 2014 Anonymous Colombia
- “ The hostel's location is excellent with 5 minutes walk to Blue Mosque. The terrace has a super view! The shared bathroom is almost always dirty and breakfast is a little poor. ”
- 03 Aug 2014 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Apologies to the magic bus which is a good hostel though I mistakenly gave them this review. This is correct: The staff just chucked people's luggage around while cleaning and weren't very helpful when it was raining and we had to come inside from the "tent" (actually a balcony with an awning), put beds in awkward places and didn't seem to care too much. The next day they didn't arrange it properly either which lead to confusion. But a beautiful view and nice to sleep outside (no mosquitos) . ”
- 01 Aug 2014 Anonymous Cocos (keeling) Islands