Best Island Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Clean room in good, safe location (right by the harbor, blue mosque and Hagia Sophia), and decent breakfast (coffee, boiled egg, 3 olives, a little bit of cheese and meat, bread), very basic accommodations (got the basic double), no view out the window and no real common area for people hang out in. The directions on how to get to the hostel are hard to use, I highly recommend printing out a map with the hostel on it. ”
- 10 Nov 2013 Bonnie USA
- “ That was the worst hostel I ever been to... we actually booked a shared tent but thanks to the always lying manager we ended up in a tiny dirty dorm paying 3 times more as the planned price. Restrooms were just awful, showers are dirty etc! in the end on the last day me and my gf noticed that the manager turned off our wi-fi cause he wanted us to check out earlier!!!! also i would like to add that the luggage room is only available for 2 hours.. thank you for listening^^ ”
- 06 Nov 2013 Artem Russia
- “ the 20 beds tent is not real tent but a balcony with open air! You need to consider it, except for it, it's ok. ”
- 20 May 2013 Anonymous China
- “ this hostel is a joke!we were several people with a booking for the dormitory tent and when we arrived at midnight they told us that our booking is to sleep outisde on the terrasse without roof with only a sleeping bag and no breakfast included. it could be okay if it's summer time and not raining as it was for us, but they do that only to get more money because you accept to change your booking and to pay more in order to sleep inside! moreover, the restrooms don't close! go to Soho Hostel ! ”
- 04 Apr 2013 Marion
- “ We booked the ''20 bed shared tent''. However, arriving there, we realized that there was no tent and no bed. The ''tent'' is actually the balcony that you can see on the 1st picture of the hostel. It would be ok to sleep there in summer. But lying to people telling them that there will be a tent and beds is a joke. There wouldn't give us even a blanket and wanted to make us pay a supplement to sleep in a normal room. This is not honest Plus, the staff was rude, disrespectful and insulting. ”
- 26 Mar 2013 Anonymous France