Best hostel Old Town Stortorget
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ You really couldn't beat the location but there was only a keycode to get into the hostel which anyone could've known. Bathrooms were disgusting and the showers were always broken. My bed broke in the middle of the night so I almost landed on the person below me. I got refunded and put in another bed but it was all uncomfortable. I would've appreciated an age limit and wifi that worked. The area itself is VERY expensive and you couldn't cook because the kitchen had bugs. ”
- 24 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The location on Gamla Stan is excellent, unfortunately the facilities are in bad shape, e.g. the showers (only 4 in the whole house) are mainly broken (but working), the kitchen is really small, place for 4 people on the table, no stove or oven , only a microwave but FREE coffee. There are no lockers to lock your luggage but some option during opening hours of the reception.The personell is friendly and helpful though. ”
- 17 Oct 2014 Maike Germany
- “ Amazing location! Reasonable rooms and polite staff. No cooker/stove though, only a microwave. ”
- 17 Jun 2014 Rosemary England