Betel Box Backpacker Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great place to stay while you're in Singapore, reasonably priced and the staff provides great information on going around the city. It's a little far from the city but it's still a great location. 20 minutes walk to the beach! ”
- 25 Nov 2014 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ Double bed room - average clean, but outside next to window very noisy aircon which makes it hard to sleep. Bathroom very dirty. Staff very friendly and helpful. I think i'll try to find something else next time in Sg. ”
- 26 Jul 2014 Edin Croatia
- “ It was a nice place and the staff are very nice. It feels like home. ”
- 28 Jun 2014 Anonymous Philippines
- “ Was great generally. Close to airport, many restaurants around the corner. Bed is comfortable and solid ( don't like those noisy bed). Most important, good place to get friends, we became friends with some other guests there! Wonderful! ”
- 27 Jan 2014 Anonymous China