Betel Box Backpacker Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel was nice and clean. There weren't too many available outlets and wifi is only available in the common area. The staff there was great! They have lots of good information for you and a few of them are tour guides and lead free tours around the city. ”
- 16 Aug 2015 jordan
- “ Very nice atmosphere in this hostel. The staff is kind and available. A bit far away from the mrt station. ”
- 27 Jun 2015 Anonymous France
- “ Great place to stay while you're in Singapore, reasonably priced and the staff provides great information on going around the city. It's a little far from the city but it's still a great location. 20 minutes walk to the beach! ”
- 25 Nov 2014 Anonymous Malaysia