Bethel Court Guesthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good value for money and good place to stay if you have a car and want to travel around Montego. Had no security problems although the hostel looked to be in a seedy area. The best thing is the taxi driver Mckenzie - he is available literally any time of the day/night and he will safely take you anywhere you need for a good price. The owner was also very helpful! Hostel was always clean. Missed power plugs in bathrooms and a hot plate in a kitchen. ”
- 01 Jan 2013 Anonymous Lithuania
- “ Location is not that great. At one side it has big houses and on the other side a ghetto. There are not too many places to eat or drink around. We ended up spending a lot more in commuting as locals try to hustle tourist all the time. ”
- 16 Nov 2012 Anonymous India
- “ Offers free ride from the airport! Good value for your money, but is quite a walk into town. There is a kitchen and great air conditioning, but other than that, rooms are very basic. I recommend it because it's a safe place to stay, I love the free ride from the airport, and he offers a reasonable rate to drop you back off. ”
- 16 Jul 2012 Katherine