Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Friendly and accommodating familiy which rents out dorm beds in their "smallish" appartment. If you are a surfer, this will probably be the best place to stay in town. ”
- 25 Dec 2013 Anonymous Norway
- “ It took me about 2 hours to actually locate the hostel. Don't go to the google maps address. It's on "Porto Kalea" 3 since the streets are in Basque. There is no sign and none of the businesses on that street had ever heard of the business. The rooms had no lockers and they weren't that clean. I didn't get a pillow case and I wonder if the sheets were even clean. Cheap price for good location but that's about it ”
- 08 May 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ credit and debit cards should be allowed ad payment method ”
- 18 Aug 2012 Anonymous Poland