Bich Duyen Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good location, staff speak good English. Value for money! ”
- 20 Apr 2013 Mei Mei Singapore
- “ It was a pleasant stay. My flight got delayed and they gave away my room because I didn't call up to inform about my flight delayed. When I called them it was 11:30pm where they thought that I'll not be coming. Reached there at 3am and they manage to find me another room. The staffs are very friendly. ”
- 31 Mar 2013 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ Very friendly and helpful stuff. Nice breakfast. Stuff speaks very good english. ”
- 04 Nov 2012 Catherine Germany
- “ Bich Duyen was a fantastic place to stay and extremely well priced. The staff was very friendly and helpful and Bich Duyen is right in the heart of the night life for tourists. Your important things are locked away for you, the hotel door is locked at night, and the staff continuously tell you how to keep your belongings safe as you are walking outside. ”
- 07 May 2012 Jalal