Biddanoa Bed and Breakfast
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We had a wonderful stay there. Tiziana and Marco were sooo nice, they made a lot of time for us recommending special, non touristical locations in the city (restaurants, sights) and on the island. Best recommendations ever!! The accomodation was very clean and cosy, the breakfast was good and we felt very welcomed! The next time we'll surely stay there again! Thank you very much for everything!! ”
- 24 Sep 2014 Marina Austria
- “ Thank you Tiziana and Marco for taking care of us during our short stay there in Cagliari, Sardinia. We, both, enjoyed the comfort, cleanliness and location of Biddanoa and for myself as a long time global trekker to stay with innkeepers who have actually spent time moving from bed to bed over extended periods of travel and bring their hard earned experience to their own professional lodgings is especially nourishing and intelligent. Do not let travel spirits get to far away. Molto Grazie ”
- 04 Mar 2014 Bruce USA
- “ This is great place. Owners are lovely people. The room was clean and has everything which i need (even tablet). The neighborhood is pretty and has it own style. I definitely reccomended this place :) ”
- 03 Dec 2013 Anonymous Poland