Biddanoa Bed and Breakfast
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I have never got so good good treatment in any b&b or hostel. Tiziana will help you with everything you need from travel tips to beach umbrellas. You really feel like at home here! The room was big, clean, quiet and cool in the hot summer. The breakfast was awesome with home baked bread, sausages, cheeses, yoghurts, mueslis, fruits etc. It's a very pleasant surprise. ”
- 17 Jul 2015 Anonymous Finland
- “ The Biddanoa Bed and Breakfast in Cagliari was simply awesome. The hostfamily was very kind and caring. They gave us great insidertipps to visit the city. And that was just great. I can really recommend this B&B because you couldn't experience this city better than with this family. the facilities were great too. Thank you Tiziana. ”
- 09 Apr 2015 Luca Germany
- “ The hosts were lovely, and provided a very nice and relaxing atmosphere. They were very welcoming, knowledgeable, and always willing to give tips and suggestions regarding activities in the city. ”
- 01 Apr 2015 Elizabeth USA
- “ Excellent treatment!!!! ”
- 16 Mar 2015 Eva Spain
- “ We had a wonderful stay there. Tiziana and Marco were sooo nice, they made a lot of time for us recommending special, non touristical locations in the city (restaurants, sights) and on the island. Best recommendations ever!! The accomodation was very clean and cosy, the breakfast was good and we felt very welcomed! The next time we'll surely stay there again! Thank you very much for everything!! ”
- 24 Sep 2014 Marina Austria