Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ very average experience. atmosphere was quite boring and the mosquitos were awful ”
- 27 Sep 2014 Maxwell USA
- “ Great hostel , good location , very clean and comfortable. Staff are very friendly and helpful. . One of the best hostels I have stayed in on my travels , highly recommended. ”
- 24 Jul 2014 Dane Australia
- “ Great place to stay on Ilha Grande. Cool, relaxed and helpful staff! Dorm rooms are spacious with lockers for each person and each bed has reading light and a electricity plug. There are two kitchens and a bar/Biergarten as part of the hostel where you get discount. (I think) all rooms have air conditioning which is a real blessing! A more than recommendable place to stay. ”
- 25 Feb 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Wonderful place to stay! Friendly staff, big and safe lockers. Everywhere in the hostel was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was very nice too! ”
- 11 Jan 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ An excellent experience. This hostel surpassed all expectations and was exceptionally comfortable, cleaned daily, secure and within walking distance of everything we wanted to do in Abrão. Would definately recommend this as the first choice for anyone travelling to Ilha Grande. The owner speaks fluent English also and is willing to assist with any queries you might have. Also has a bar for watching sports and a quality restaurant. Looking forward to my return to Biergarten. ”
- 25 Nov 2013 Anonymous South Africa