Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great place to stay on Ilha Grande. Cool, relaxed and helpful staff! Dorm rooms are spacious with lockers for each person and each bed has reading light and a electricity plug. There are two kitchens and a bar/Biergarten as part of the hostel where you get discount. (I think) all rooms have air conditioning which is a real blessing! A more than recommendable place to stay. ”
- 25 Feb 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Wonderful place to stay! Friendly staff, big and safe lockers. Everywhere in the hostel was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was very nice too! ”
- 11 Jan 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ An excellent experience. This hostel surpassed all expectations and was exceptionally comfortable, cleaned daily, secure and within walking distance of everything we wanted to do in Abrão. Would definately recommend this as the first choice for anyone travelling to Ilha Grande. The owner speaks fluent English also and is willing to assist with any queries you might have. Also has a bar for watching sports and a quality restaurant. Looking forward to my return to Biergarten. ”
- 25 Nov 2013 Anonymous South Africa
- “ One of the best hostels I've ever stayed. The rooms are very nice, the staff very helpful and the whole atmosphere was very good. I was surprised that the comments were mentioning the best hostelbreakfast, so I was expecting something really fantastic...so do not be so optimistic, the breakfast is good, but usual as everywhere else. And also the internet connection isn't the fastest, but enough for checking mails and facebook. You should be stupid to browse web here on this beautiful island... ”
- 15 Jul 2013 Peter Slovakia