Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excelent hostel, the staff worries about your experiência, They clean the rooms and bedrooms everyday by morning. The breakfast is very Good and They have food and drinks to sell. Algo have two areas for social and a kitchen. I'll be back here for sure. ”
- 31 Oct 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Very nice place to stay. ”
- 01 Aug 2015 Jasmin Germany
- “ Loved this hostel!!!! Our bedroom had a private bathroom and a minifridge. Fantastic. Very clean (they changed the bed sheets everyday). The restaurant was also very good. Great atmosphere, great place, totally recommend this hostel. ”
- 18 Jan 2015 Ximena Argentina
- “ Great place to stay at Ilha Grande and one of the best hostels I ever stayed. High points was the cleanliness and the really well working A/C.Only cons was the wi-fi that wasn't working very well, but you probably won't even notice as long as you spend all day at the beach, trekking or drinking, and the not so great socializing atmosphere. I dont know if it was only in the days I spent at the hostel, but there werent any social activities as maybe group tours and happy hours. ”
- 26 Dec 2014 Danilo Brazil