Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Loved this hostel!!!! Our bedroom had a private bathroom and a minifridge. Fantastic. Very clean (they changed the bed sheets everyday). The restaurant was also very good. Great atmosphere, great place, totally recommend this hostel. ”
- 18 Jan 2015 Ximena Argentina
- “ Great place to stay at Ilha Grande and one of the best hostels I ever stayed. High points was the cleanliness and the really well working A/C.Only cons was the wi-fi that wasn't working very well, but you probably won't even notice as long as you spend all day at the beach, trekking or drinking, and the not so great socializing atmosphere. I dont know if it was only in the days I spent at the hostel, but there werent any social activities as maybe group tours and happy hours. ”
- 26 Dec 2014 Danilo Brazil
- “ very average experience. atmosphere was quite boring and the mosquitos were awful ”
- 27 Sep 2014 Maxwell USA
- “ Great hostel , good location , very clean and comfortable. Staff are very friendly and helpful. . One of the best hostels I have stayed in on my travels , highly recommended. ”
- 24 Jul 2014 Dane Australia
- “ Great place to stay on Ilha Grande. Cool, relaxed and helpful staff! Dorm rooms are spacious with lockers for each person and each bed has reading light and a electricity plug. There are two kitchens and a bar/Biergarten as part of the hostel where you get discount. (I think) all rooms have air conditioning which is a real blessing! A more than recommendable place to stay. ”
- 25 Feb 2014 Anonymous Germany