Big Apple Hostel & Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel is awesome. The location is great and the staff was more than welcoming. I would not stay somewhere else in Istanbul. ”
- 01 Mar 2014 nicholas USA
- “ This is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in my life. I especially liked the breakfast. While most of the hostels serve only serials and breads, this hostel serve various kinds of food; vegitables, boiled eggs, olives, sausages, fried potato and so on. I really liked staying there I'm 100 percent sure you will also like it! ”
- 21 Jan 2014 Hikaru Japan
- “ room is ok. Breakfast excellent buffet, really nice and surprising. Providing a room for luggage without extra charge. sweet small things to improve: 1.second floor 4 rooms sharing 2 bathrooms (6 ppl in a room)seems a bit tight. One day the shower flooded with water not dealt with timely. 2. room a bit small. 3. the lobby was not open 24 hrs, their staff had to turn off light to sleep. yet in the room without individual light it would also be impossible to use laptop after midnight. ”
- 17 Aug 2013 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ YOU CANNOT MISS THE CHANCE TO STAY WITH THEM SINCE THEY WILL BE THERE FOR YOU!!! THIS HOSTEL WAS MY HOME IN ISTANBUL. I MET NICE PEOPLE AND MADE GOOD FRIENDS WITH THEM. I ENJOYED THEIR NICE BREAKFAST. I REALLY LIKE THE ROOF TOP TERRACE. PEOPLE MEAN EVERYTHING FOR ME AND THE STAFF MEMBERS ARE VERY HELPFUL. THEY JUST WANT TO MAKE YOU HAPPY! I HOPE MY REVIEW ENCOURAGES YOU TO VISIT HERE. ”
- 17 May 2013 Mizuho Japan