Big Apple Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great breakfast and service on the terrace. Always hot tea and water. Others at the hostel were very respectful and interesting. ”
- 11 Apr 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff here are amazingly helpful and knows a lot of what to watch out for and how to make the most of your day to visit all the places you want. It'd be a mistake to not talk to them! The balcony has a waterfront view and the location is close to all the major attractions. I came in the low season in the winter and there's always a good group of travelers drinking beer and chatting in the evening. ”
- 16 Dec 2016 zhifeng Canada
- “ Lovely hostel, great staff and perfect location. A substantial breakfast is included. Anyone considering coming too Istanbul - this is the place to stay! Moreover - I'd also like too emphasise how safe I felt in Istanbul, regardless of the coup. Admittedly, we hesitated a bit before coming here. However it's now completely safe. it couldn't be a better time too travel here, less tourists and things are also cheaper! Next time I'm in Istanbul I'll definitely be staying at the big apple. ”
- 26 Oct 2016 Thomas Italy
- “ Sener and the staff at the night shift are very friendly and extremely helpful. I booked a dorm room with bathroom and I enjoyed my stay there. The view at the terrace is definitely a bonus! ”
- 21 Sep 2016 Anonymous China
- “ Extremely good value. Very comfortable and quiet and Ugur is great help and very friendly. He will go out of his way to ensure you have a great experience. ”
- 04 Jul 2016 John Australia
- “ + Located just around the corner from the main sights (Blue Mosque and Hagia Sophia) + Friendly staff + Air-conditioning in room - Bathroom did not get cleaned once during my stay - Holes on towels ”
- 20 Jun 2016 Felix Germany