Big Apple Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great job with everything. ”
- 21 Oct 2015 Scott USA
- “ Good location, nice view in the open terrace and good breakfast Thanks for help, tip of travel, everything) ”
- 26 Jun 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ They were doing some renovation work. For example, a bed headboard and wall lamps above the bed were installed in my room while I was there. Between that, a lot of construction in the immediate area, and drunk guests late at night at other hostels very close, the hostel was not quiet during the daytime and sometimes my room was not quiet late at night. But the hostel will be nice and quiet when the work is done. The staff, overall, was excellent, and breakfast was more than adequate. ”
- 31 Jan 2015 Dane USA
- “ Oh my god! This hostel was really nice! I was highly delighted!!! Especially, staffs was kind, nice, friendly..etc. They taught me where famous places are and gave me a important map which helped me too much! i can't forget experience of this hostel! Breakfast was so diversity and delicious. Room was also clean because everyday staffs clean the room like new one! If i came to Istanbul again, i would go to Big apple hostel again! ”
- 01 Jan 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Staffs are super-duper kind and friendly. That was the most impressive thing of this hotel. And the location is also great. You can find the amazing night view in a few minutes. The only thing that unsatisfied was the lack of bathrooms. I was booked the dorm and it was hard to use it in busy time. But I think that is not a big problem comparing with the strong points of this hotel. ”
- 26 Dec 2014 Anonymous South Korea