Big Apple Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very disappointed by staff. My airport transfer was not booked by day staff. The night staff blamed me for not asking the staff for the ticket. Also, he was sleeping on the couch in the morning around 7:30，and did not even bother to get out of there when I asked questions. The staff at the daytime （older person）was eager to sell tours and transportation when I checked-in, and did not explain anything about the facilities, excrpt for wifi password. ”
- 25 Oct 2017 REIKO Japan
- “ This hostel had everything one could hope for. With the addition of the incredible view, I would recommend it to anyone traveling to Istanbul. ”
- 22 Jun 2017 Taylor USA
- “ This is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. From the time that I set foot inside I instantly felt a good atmosphere. The staff has been exceptional, especially during the late hours when everyone is gathered on the terrace. I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone who comes to Istanbul, and I will without a doubt be returning. ”
- 10 Jun 2017 Greyson USA
- “ Great breakfast and service on the terrace. Always hot tea and water. Others at the hostel were very respectful and interesting. ”
- 11 Apr 2017 Anonymous USA