Big Apple Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel had everything one could hope for. With the addition of the incredible view, I would recommend it to anyone traveling to Istanbul. ”
- 22 Jun 2017 Taylor USA
- “ This is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. From the time that I set foot inside I instantly felt a good atmosphere. The staff has been exceptional, especially during the late hours when everyone is gathered on the terrace. I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone who comes to Istanbul, and I will without a doubt be returning. ”
- 10 Jun 2017 Greyson USA
- “ Great breakfast and service on the terrace. Always hot tea and water. Others at the hostel were very respectful and interesting. ”
- 11 Apr 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff here are amazingly helpful and knows a lot of what to watch out for and how to make the most of your day to visit all the places you want. It'd be a mistake to not talk to them! The balcony has a waterfront view and the location is close to all the major attractions. I came in the low season in the winter and there's always a good group of travelers drinking beer and chatting in the evening. ”
- 16 Dec 2016 zhifeng Canada
- “ Lovely hostel, great staff and perfect location. A substantial breakfast is included. Anyone considering coming too Istanbul - this is the place to stay! Moreover - I'd also like too emphasise how safe I felt in Istanbul, regardless of the coup. Admittedly, we hesitated a bit before coming here. However it's now completely safe. it couldn't be a better time too travel here, less tourists and things are also cheaper! Next time I'm in Istanbul I'll definitely be staying at the big apple. ”
- 26 Oct 2016 Thomas Italy